Thursday, May 27, 2010

wHy?????


why it was hard 4 u 2 understand me
why it was hard 4 U 2 throw ur ego why it was hard 4 u 2 say u love me
why it was hard 4 u 2 say u miss me
why it was hard 4 u 2 say u care about me
why it was hard 4 u 2 say sorry 4 ur own mistake why it was hard 4 u 2 be patient with me why is everytink so hard 4 u why when it come about me is hard 4 u 2 understand why did u say u love me if u didn't even meant wat u say
why did u say u love me if u gonna break my heart why did u say u love me if u gonna leave me why did u say u love me if u really meant goodbye
why did u kiss me if dont really love me why did u kiss me if u gonna break my heart why did u kiss me if it doesn't meant anytink 2 u
why did u kiss me if u R planning 2 play with my feeling why did u hold my hand if its doesn't make u feel anytink about ne why did u hold my hand if that just sometink fun 4 u why did u hold my hand if its doesn't meant anytink 2 u why did give me hope n say that u will never ever leave me why did give me a hope 2 believe in all wat u say 2 me
why did u do this why??why??why?? plz tell me why???
plz tell me why u say u love me
plz tell me why u kiss me
plz tell me why u hold my hand
plz tell me why u say that u will never ever leave me
plz tell me why u say that u will never ever break my heart plz tell me why did u say u gonna look after me until the end of ur life plz tell me why did u say u gonna be with me until the end of ur life why did u make me feel all this pain why did u let me crying all by myself only u noe the answer..
wat can i do is 2 be patient b'coz i love u i miss u love ....i miss u so muchhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment